If you purchased a Bose speaker recently, you might be confused about how to connect Bose speaker to iPhone. Don’t worry; I am here to help you.
I am going to describe all these three methods step by step with the power on process, which will definitely help you in terms of paring or connecting the speaker to the iPhone.
How to Turn on Bose Speaker
Before connecting the speaker to your iPhone, you might be wondering how to turn on the speaker. First of all, you need to find the power button on the upper side of the speaker.
Press and hold the button for a while until you get the “power on” sound; it can be a beep or welcome message. You may encounter with selecting the language for the first time using.
Select your preferred language by using the + and – button from the speaker body. After selecting the language, it will be ready to pair.
If the speaker is not showing the “language select” option, then it will be ready for pairing with just the power on the speaker. Now follow the different ways to connect your speaker with your phone.
How to Connect Bose Speaker To iPhone –
1. Connect by using Bose App
The Bose app is the most convenient way to connect the Bose speaker to iPhone. Additionally, the app will easily access features and adjust the product settings from your phone. To make the connection, follow the instruction given below.
- First of all, download and install the “Bose Connect app” from the apple app store.
- After installation, open the app and turn on the speaker.
- Now follow the simple instructions to connect the speaker.
After connecting the speaker, the app will show the speaker model on your app. By clicking it, you will be able to access the integrated features of the speaker, quick access to popular music services,
which will allow you to play something on all of the speakers together and make your entire house a rocking place.
2. Connect by Using NFC & Bluetooth
Connecting via NFC is the easiest way to connect the phone with the speaker. Follow the simple instruction given below and make sure the speaker is turned on
- First, enable the NFC reader on your iPhone by opening the “iPhone control center.”
- To do that, swipe down from the top-right side of your iPhone screen.
- Now tap on the NFC icon.
- If you did not find the NFC icon on your iPhone control center, you must add it manually.
- To add the NFC on the Control center, you need to open the setting and click the control center; now find the “NFC Tag Reader,” there should be a green plus (+) button; click it.
- Your control center should show the NFC icon now; click on it.
- And place the phone on the Bose logo of the speaker; that’s it.
- Your iPhone should come up with parring popup click on accept there.
- All set, your phone is now connected with the speaker.
To connect via Bluetooth, you need to turn on the speaker first to make sure the speaker is charged enough. Now follow the simple instructions step by step.
- First of all, press the dedicated Bluetooth button for three seconds; a B symbol will be on the Bluetooth button.
- Then it should directly go to the Bluetooth pairing option with a beep sound and a blue blinking light.
- Now go to the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone and turn it on.
- It should automatically search for discoverable devices; if not, then tap on search.
- Then you will find the name of the speaker, “Bose,” under the devices list.
- Tap on it and click pairing; it will come up with an accepting and deny popup; select accept from there.
- And you will hear a connected beep sound. For testing is it connected properly or not, play anything and look whether the speaker is playing or not.
How to Fix Bose Speaker Pairing Issues
There can be panty of issues while pairing or connecting the speaker, but there is a common solution for all of the problems: resetting Bluetooth on your speaker. How to do it? Just follow the instruction given below.
To clear the paired device history from the speaker and reset it like new, tap on the Bluetooth button and hold it for 10 seconds.
The speaker’s Bluetooth will be inactive, and eventually, the speaker will turn off automatically. And now start the same pairing process that I discussed above.
How to Stream Music all Around your House with Bose Speaker
Bose speaker comes with the technology of Sonos Play speakers where multiple speakers from the different room you can stream music all together around your house, thanks to the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology.
Sonos will let your speakers directly connect with your router and internet, so they are always ready to play together or individually; that means you don’t need to connect all of these speakers every time for streaming music rather, it is just a one-play button ahead.
Though the Bose speaker comes with a specific app for playing songs from your phone, you can also play through all the popular music services like Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, and many more.
And with all of this, you can make your home a party house instantly with multiple speaker setups in the rooms, and all credit goes to Sonos play.
With all of these ways and with their simple steps, I hope you will be able to connect your phone with the Bose speaker.
But if you are still confused about how to connect Bose speaker to iPhone and unable to connect, I suggest you to see a video tutorial. Though I don’t think it will be necessary, the above discussion should be enough for you.
And for the multiple Bose speakers connection, follow the Sonos Play instruction from Bose’s official website. That is how you will be able to stream the music all around your house, which will instantly turn your house into a party house whenever you need it.